Lenders, providers, brokers & distributors can put themselves forward to ensure they are considered by the public vote, with personal statement of why they should win.
The nomination process is opened to the public, who will be asked to vote for either a proposed nominees or put another one forward of their own choice.
Voting is closed.
- Editor creates longlist from submitted nominations
- All of the longlist are invited to complete an online entry form
- Judging panel made up of industry experts score and comment on all entries
- Scores and comments are collated and the top entries make up the shortlist
- Judging day brings together expert panels for each category. These panels include relevant AMI/CML/IMLA members
Panel will deliberate shortlisted entry forms before blind voting on the top three to give a winner and runners up.
Shortlisted broker firms are invited for an interview with the relevant judging panel before a winner and runners up are decided.